Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I never saw it coming

I KNOW. Before you complain about how my image quality sucks/taken w/o skills,
Get it right, it was my handphone not my camera, haha.
Man, time for a change. Drastic handphone change please! :}


TODAY IS BRING-YOUR-CUSHION-TO-SCHOOL DAY (For 5/1)
I brought "Snakey" and "Cushion bear", Pf brought Panda, Yz brought Elmo and Ain brought a big red heart with 2 long arms (she claims that its Rasheed's hands haha)




The things I do for my class 5/1(:

Psssss, I did 1 whole periodic table! With the size being doubled! Its kinda difficult when you have to do up all the measurements with the correct length for each box.
I did it within 2 periods! Thanks to Fazly, Jessie and Joelle. Seeee, you can tell who is helpful just like that! Haha thanks guys :}


Thank you Fazly!




SWEET. Its going to up on the wall, I don't care!


:D

I woke up with sore eyes, since yesterday.
Everyone who saw me did this "Use-own-hands-to-cover-own-eyes" action.
Hahaha hey! Sore eyes don't spread just by looking lor, anyhow!

I WANNA WORK HARD.
No more procrastination, no more slacking.
Go and read Chinese newspapers, listen to Chinese music, watch Chinese tv programmes and speak in fluent Chinese k Joyce. Chinese Os, next month?


Let's get sore eyes with me, everyone!

No comments: